These talks are aimed at providing insights for students into the working life of people with an education in physics. Here, students can get an impression of some of the career paths, which are possible after graduation. We have invited four speakers, who will tell us about their individual career path. They will share their most important experiences and pass on to you the wisdom they wish they’d had at the end of their studies, and ultimately explain how they ended up in the positions they hold today.
The next series of talks will take place on wednesdays at 18:30 at the KIP lecture hall 2, starting in the second week of May. Entry begins at 18:15. We ask you to follow the Covid-Rules according to the current regulations of Heidelberg University.
- 11.05.22: Dr. Fabian Klein - DFS Deutsche Flugsicherung GmbH (Software development for air traffic control)
- 18.05.22: Dr. Frederik Schönebeck - FRAMOS GmbH (image processing)
- 25.05.22: Dr. Zhongyi Feng - Bain & Company (consulting)
- 01.06.22: Dr- Joachim Bradl - Leica Microsystems CMS GmbH (patent attorney)
- 02.11.21: - BASF SE (process development) &
- 09.11.21: Jan Jongmanns - ViGEM GmbH (automobile electronics)
- 16.11.21: Jannis Schnitzer- Infront Quant AG (risk analysis of derivatives)
- 02.12.21: Felix Fabis - SAP SE (software development)
- 20.04.21: Dr. Max Hoffmann - Lufthansa Systems (Air Traffic Management and Optimization)
- 27.04.21: Ingrid Heppe - self-employed and working in health communication (This talk is given in German!)
- 04.05.21: Dr. Sebastian Trick - Roche Diagnostics (medical technology)
- 11.05.21: Johanna Baschek - Deutsche Bahn (digital information channels for travellers)