Nonetheless, the actions of the Russian state have forced us to formulate an appropriate response. Until further notice, the DPG will be suspending its cooperation with Russian scientific institutions, including collaborations with scientists who represent Russian institutions, for instance at conferences. All the more, however, we will seek to maintain, strengthen and foster our personal contacts.
We particularly wish to demonstrate our commitment by taking the following actions:
- Providing support to the Ukrainian Physical Society and to scientific societies in the countries of Central Europe
- Reactivating our "Physics for Refugees" project
- Offering Dr. Karl Mey Fellowships to Ukrainians
- Placing a career/networking exchange service on the DPG website
- Establishing a donation target