- Th, 01.09.2022 17:00 – Su, 04.09.2022 13:00
H.ostel Münster, Verspoel 1, 48143 Münster, Germany
- DPG Association:
- Working Group "Young DPG" (jDPG)
The young German Physical Society invites to the next round of the Mafihe - jDPG Exchange happening again for the first time since 2019. This year we explore the beautiful city of Münster! During the exchange, 40 students will visit different research centers and take part in scientific talks with local scientists, present their own research and network with other international students. The participation is free of charge, accomodation, transport during the event and selected meals will be covered. Other expenses are not included.
Additionally, everyone will have the opportunity to present their own research or topic of interest in a short 12-minute talk.
If you already registered without presentation and you changed your mind, please send us an email.
Preliminary schedule is now available:
The lab tours will take place in the following research centers: Center for Nanotechnology (CenTech), Center for Soft Nanoscience (SoN) and Tascon GmbH.
- The guest lecture on Thursday will be presented by Prof. Dr. Christian Weinheimer with the topic: .
On Saturday, there are two guest lectures:
- At 9:30-10:15, Prof. Dr. Ursula Wurstbauer will be presenting their work in electronics.
- At 10:45-11:30, Prof. Dr. Tilmann Kuhn will present the following topic: "
Registration is now closed!