The PhD offers you not only the opportunity to become an expert but also to unfold your character. Our goal is to continuously expand the offer for you and other doctoral students of the jDPG, so that you are optimally supported during your PhD. Become part of our team and apply your skills to shape your time as a doctoral student.
Together we pursue the following goals:
- Representing the interests of all physics PhD students within the DPG and externally
- Contact point for your suggestions, questions and problems concerning your PhD
- Network for nationwide exchange
- Establish events for you and other PhD students within the DPG
- Improving your transition to your PhD and from your PhD to your future profession
- Establishing a doctoral college to address a socially relevant issue
- Introduction of an orientation unit for master students
- Collaborating with the work team of the career preparation program
- Expansion of relations with other doctoral student networks
Info: Available via the jDPG mailing list. We also welcome your message, questions and suggestions.
To implement and continuously evaluate our projects, our team meets every last Tuesday of the month at 8pm on Zoom. You would like to get involved in the topic of promotion, maybe you already have concrete project ideas or you just want to get more information about the topic and our current projects? Then just write us a short mail and come to the next chat!
You can find the exact chat dates in our calendar.