Chemical and Polymer Physics Division (CPP)
The Chemical and Polymer Physics Division (CPP) was founded in 2000 as a union of the former devisions of Chemical Physics and Polymer Physics. The division of Polymer Physics (PO) was founded in 1951, the division of Chemical Physics (CP) was founded in 1992.
The Chemical and Polymer Physics Division has 1.703 members (as of 24/01/2018).
The previous heads of these divisions were:
Number of members
|End of year||No. of Members|