How to reach the Physikzentrum?
Physikzentrum Bad Honnef
53604 Bad Honnef
From the North:
motorway A3 to "Autobahn-Dreieck Heumar" than motorway A59 direction "Bonn/Köln Airport" or "Bonn/Königswinter". A59 continues as B42 to Bad Honnef, exit "Rhöndorf". Follow the "Rhöndorfer Straße" to "Hauptstraße", after 2 km from the exit you will see Physikzentrum on the left side.
From the South:
motorway A3 Frankfurt-Köln exit "Bad Honnef/Linz". After approx. 4 km turn to the right at the first intersection with traffic lights and follow the valley down to Bad Honnef. Cross the city in northern direction and find PBH on the right side.
Direction Koblenz (right side of the Rhine River). Step off at Rhöndorf or Bad Honnef (duration 45 min). Walk to Physikzentrum (distance 2.5 km) or take a taxi.
- Via Siegburg or Cologne to Rhöndorf (duration 2.5 hour)
- Alternatively via Koblenz to Rhöndorf (usually cheaper! same duration)
From Bonn (main railway station):
- Take a taxi from the front of the railway station to PBH (distance 18 km)
- Alternatively take the tram (S-Bahn) No. 66 destination Bad Honnef (duration 35 min). Step off at "Am Spitzenbach". Walk to Physikzentrum (400 m)
Phones for Taxi in Bad Honnef and Rhöndorf: (02224) 2222 or (02224) 2121 From train station Rhöndorf: PBH is within walking distance (about 10 min), or take a taxi.
From Airport Köln-Bonn:
- Train connection to Rhöndorf. Check the availability here
- Alternatively take a taxi to the Physikzentrum (38 km, fare about € 60)
From Airport Frankfurt:
- train via Koblenz to Rhöndorf (duration 2.5 hour)
- Alternatively Train via Siegburg or Cologne to Rhöndorf (same duration, but more expensive)